Wednesday 8 February 2012

   Haven't had a chance to post much lately. It's been very hectic here. I've recently taken over the photography studio that was being leased in my wife's building here in Rimbey (the lady who had the place has opted to do some work outside of photography and didn't want to continue by herself. She going to stay on with me working out of the studio, but on her own time, and shooting what she truly loves to shoot instead of having to take whatever comes in the door to make ends meet).

   I've been sourcing out the items we need to keep this little studio running, namely lighting. The good folks at Vistek in Edmonton set me up with a great set of Elinchrom strobes with built in sky port wireless transmitters. Totally painless to set up and an absolute joy to use. While Tresa did manage to get a shoot in with the new set-up, I didn't really get a change to tough test anything yet, just some product shots for my wife's store and my daughter hamming it up in her version of "baby on a box"- the results of which you'll find below on today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment